This whole controversy regarding FIN_PAYMENT_DISC and VAT corrections led
to (in B2B) to framework agreement conditions between supplier and customer
about being credited for good payment performance over time, meaning that
if and when during a period (quarter, half-year, year) the customer would
pay on time, the supplier would send a credit invoice for a performance
bonus, with VAT calculation. And that performance bonus would be
(approximately) equal to the total FIN_PAYMENT_DISC discounts (and VAT
amounts thereon) on invoices of that period.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre Smits
*Proud* *contributor** of* Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org/> since
2008 (without privileges)