Hi Pierre,

I looked into the demo data, and I could see the pizza preparation routing
(Stock Out and Preparation routing tasks), as shown below, but that did not
answer my question except if i'm missing something.

<WorkEffort workEffortId="PZTASK01" workEffortTypeId="ROU_TASK"
workEffortPurposeTypeId="ROU_ASSEMBLING" currentStatusId="ROU_ACTIVE"
workEffortName="Stock out" description="Components" revisionNumber="1"
fixedAssetId="DEMO_FOOD_GROUP" estimatedMilliSeconds="600000"
estimatedSetupMillis="0"/>
<WorkEffort workEffortId="PZTASK02" workEffortTypeId="ROU_TASK"
workEffortPurposeTypeId="ROU_ASSEMBLING" currentStatusId="ROU_ACTIVE"
workEffortName="Preparation" description="Preparation" revisionNumber="1"
fixedAssetId="DEMO_FOOD_GROUP" estimatedMilliSeconds="900000"
estimatedSetupMillis="0"/>
<WorkEffort workEffortId="PZROUT01" workEffortTypeId="ROUTING"
currentStatusId="ROU_ACTIVE" workEffortName="Pizza preparation"
description="Pizza preparation" revisionNumber="1" quantityToProduce="0"/>
<WorkEffortGoodStandard workEffortId="PZROUT01" productId="PIZZA"
workEffortGoodStdTypeId="ROU_PROD_TEMPLATE" statusId="WEGS_CREATED"
fromDate="2004-09-24 15:10:14.227"/>
<WorkEffortAssoc workEffortIdFrom="PZROUT01" workEffortIdTo="PZTASK01"
workEffortAssocTypeId="ROUTING_COMPONENT" sequenceNum="10"
fromDate="2004-09-24 15:09:38.736"/>
<WorkEffortAssoc workEffortIdFrom="PZROUT01" workEffortIdTo="PZTASK02"
workEffortAssocTypeId="ROUTING_COMPONENT" sequenceNum="20"
fromDate="2004-09-24 15:09:47.338"/>

So I'm still wondering how can one have a sales order trigger a
manufacturing production run specifically for the buyer/customer.

Best Regards,