Hello Hans,

On the Reademe.adoc :

****
== Quick start

To quickly install and fire-up OFBiz, please follow the below
instructions from
the command line at the OFBiz top level directory (folder).

[[download-the-gradle-wrapper]]
=== Download the Gradle wrapper:

MS Windows: `init-gradle-wrapper`

Unix-like OS: `./gradle/init-gradle-wrapper.sh`
****

This came from the need to delivery the release source code without
binary as the ASF recommand.

Nicolas