Hi Andres,

You came to the right place... just a bit late:
https://markmail.org/message/oaqxcxsrlfbiid24

This said, the POS is still usable and you could use it if you find somebody
ready to support you.

I'll not. Not because I don't trust its value. But because to support you I'd need to move to London for a moment . And I don't want that (I live in south of France).

I'd need to move to London, because unlike web things, you need to be on the
spot to support things. It's not only software and always need adaptation.

There is also the webPOS in OFBiz. I don't know if someone is currently
supporting it.

It's a short answer, I hope that helps

Jacques

Le 07/01/2022 à 13:57, Andres Muniz a écrit :
Hello!
I work for a charity that is looking for a replacement for izettle POS.
>From looking at the offer of ofbiz it seems that ofbiz does so much more!
For example, we are already tied in to Xero which our accountant supports.
Having said that, if ofbiz is really good we might consider a full
overhaul of our current processes.

Would you say that ofbiz is not the tool for us?

If it is the tool for us, we currently do not have the know-how to self
host (or capacity)  . Are any of you (or someone you know) willing to take
us up as a client to provide us with the service? Ideally someone in the
London-UK-EU area.

Thank you for your time, sorry if this question was asked in this mailing
list before but I could not find the appropriate search term.