Hello Emad,

To perform that kind of check, you'll find a useful tool in the Webtools
backoffice application, named *Entity Engine*.
Once in the Webtools, you'll find the *EntityEngine* menu voice and from
there  different kinds of operations can be performed through specific
Tabs.
IMO the two most useful tools are *Entity Data Maintenance* and *Entity SQL
Processor*.
The *Entity Data Maintenance* lists all the entities and view entities in
the ofbiz db, and you can search for records in a specific table: with this
tool you should be able to do the "related" search you desire. In fact, for
example, if you search for the table Party and the PK "10000", the entity
engine will show you obviously that record, but also it lists in a
drop-down element all the related entities and view-entities (ie:
PartyRole, PartyContactMech,...) letting the user explore related data.
This is a fast way to check all the values and entities related to a table.

The *Entity SQL Processor* is a tool with which you can perform SQL queries
to the db.

I hope I've been helpful.

Best regards,
Giulio