Hi Jacques,

thanks i will read through it and also try the loadAll. Im not to clued up with coding but learning as i go along.

Regards
Reinier

On 2022-03-14 05:47, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi,

You should not use loadDefault but loadAll

Also reading https://nightlies.apache.org/ofbiz/trunk/readme/html5/
would help you

HTH

Jacques

Le 14/03/2022 à 10:04, sa...@maxcapital.co.za a écrit :
Hi Mathew,

still getting stuck even tried using the info you gave me, this morning i tried again only installing Java 8 but still getting stuck at the last ./gradlew cleanAll loadDefault

Here is the code im using just to try and get it running from there i would need to figure out how to point the built in ecommerce to my domain etc.

# sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade

# sudo apt-get install openjdk-8-jdk

# wget https://dlcdn.apache.org/ofbiz/apache-ofbiz-18.12.05.zip

# unzip apache-ofbiz-18.12.05.zip
# mv apache-ofbiz-18.12.05 /usr/local/apache-ofbiz
# rm -f apache-ofbiz-18.12.05.zip

# cd /usr/local/apache-ofbiz
# ./gradlew cleanAll loadDefault (THIS IS WHERE I AM GETTING STUCK I ONLY GET A ERROR HERE)

Regards
Reinier