What is the output of "sudo netstat -plnt" on the server?

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

Am 16.03.22 um 16:29 schrieb sa...@maxcapital.co.za:
Hi Michael,

thanks for the reply, opened the ports on my server but still the same problem. Details from the server below.

Rule added (v6)
root@ofbiz:~# sudo ufw allow 8080/tcp
Rule added
Rule added (v6)
root@ofbiz:~# sudo ufw status verbose
Logging: on (low)
Default: deny (incoming), allow (outgoing), disabled (routed)
New profiles: skip

To                         Action      From
--                         ------      ----
22                         ALLOW IN    Anywhere
80/tcp                     ALLOW IN    Anywhere
443/tcp                    ALLOW IN    Anywhere
8443/tcp                   ALLOW IN    Anywhere
8080/tcp                   ALLOW IN    Anywhere
22 (v6)                    ALLOW IN    Anywhere (v6)
80/tcp (v6)                ALLOW IN    Anywhere (v6)
443/tcp (v6)               ALLOW IN    Anywhere (v6)
8443/tcp (v6)              ALLOW IN    Anywhere (v6)
8080/tcp (v6)              ALLOW IN    Anywhere (v6)

Regards
Reinier