Hello Emad,

why does GEO_ASSOC not help. This is the table that links them together.

For example:

The GEOs Austria (AUT), Germany (GER), France (FRA), ... are part of the GEO
(EU) european
union.
EU << AUT, GER, FRA
Vienna is the capital city of Austria.
AUT << VIE
You can also define theoretical regions for your transport company and shiping
calculation.
AUT, GER (Region 1): REG1 << AUT, GER
FRA (Region 2): REG2 << FRA

So for example AUT can have multiple parent GEOs.

GEO_ASSOC_TYPE defines the type of the relation.

Best regards
Ingo

--
Mag. (FH) Ingo Wolfmayr