Thanks a lot for your input.
I have confirmed that the problem is not there in the demo version.
I have also downloaded a fresh version 18:12.05 and could not reproduce the
problem either.

I will check whether the problem i have is  related to the fact that i have a
multi tenant setup (or even mysql database) and revert.

Thanks for the help