Hi Daniel,

how can i unsubscribe to the ofbiz community. Currently im using ERPnext and are receiving alot of emails still from Ofbiz.

Regards
Reinier

On 2022-06-06 03:29, Daniel Watford wrote:
Hi Anton,

Providing a Dockerfile for us to work with is an excellent approach to
requesting help. I was able to spin up a container to reproduce your issue.

I think the problem you are having may be due to the order of the command line arguments.The '-p 8443:8443' argument needs to come before the image name, otherwise I think later arguments get passed to the container itself.

Try running using:
docker run -p 8443:8443 ofbizdocker

For information, the following is how I reproduced your issue.

mkdir anton-hughes-docker
cd anton-hughes-docker/
vi Dockerfile # copy the contents of the Dockerfile linked to in original
post after a visual safety check
docker build -t ofbizdocker:anton .
docker run ofbizdocker:anton -p 8443:8443

The above was run on Ubuntu on WSL2 on Windows 10.

Attempts to connect from Edge running in windows to
https://localhost:8443/partymgr failed.

I stopped and killed the container and then ran:
docker run -p 8443:8443 ofbizdocker:anton

Attempts to connect from Edge running in windows to
https://localhost:8443/partymgr and https://localhost:8443/ecommerce were
successful, although I had to force the browser to accept the localhost
certificate.

Dan.