You're welcome

On 18/07/2022 10:05, Avijit Bose wrote:
Thank you Nicolas.... it worked.

regards
Avijit

On Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 10:59 AM Avijit Bose <bose.avi...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I am using 18.12.05 version.

    As you suggested... I will try and update you all.

    thank you
    Avijit

    On Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 9:40 AM Nicolas Malin
    <nicolas.ma...@nereide.fr> wrote:

        Which Apache OFBiz version you use ? mini-lang is deprecated
        and I invite you to use groovy dsl instead.

        After that, call your find from as script on screen action
        element.

        Put your result on the context and iterate from ftl like :
        applications/accounting/widget/ap/InvoiceScreens.xml#CommissionRun

        Nicolas