Dear Tomek,
I don't see any content type as Related URL for product. Alternative URL
means if in URL that word  is used then Ecommerce site is responsible for
render the product page and same applies to category page. Only thing is to
manage it should be unique for each product or category.

Related URLs only exists for Category which is not much clear to me. But I
guess it is related to other language url, that means, urls can be set in
language other than english. But it is only for category not for products.

HTH!

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki