Sincerely there not much happening on OFBiz Slack channel. The privileged media
is the ML. The principal reason ? It's archived:
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?user@ofbiz.apache.org

HTH

Le 25/10/2022 à 20:59, Maximilian Bloomstine (RIT Student) a écrit :
Thank you for the email. I will go ahead and join the ML. is there anything
else I would need to do to join slack?

again thank you,
Max

On Fri, Oct 21, 2022 at 12:06 PM Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>