Hi Team,

I have deployed OFBIZ 18.2 on my Azure Linux VM and all works perfectly.
It also runs smoothly on my Windows PC.

However, when I deployed it on my customer Azure Windows VM, after opening
(80)80 & (8)443 ports and white-listing the maven repositories, we managed
to compile and make it work.

However, the performances are horrible. It takes like 45mn for a build.
I had to deactivate the unit testing to reach 45mn otherwise, it was even
worse.

On my PC like on my Azure Linux VM, it takes about 5mn.

This big corporation customer has very strict security rules, they by
default close everything and open it only upon request.

Hence wondering, what OFBIZ is doing while taking so much time.

Any ideas or previous experience?

Many thanks

Mohammed
Ajiel Information Systems