Hi Giulio,

I think your best bet to answer this question is not to do get a theoretical
answer but rather to do testing yourself under load and then check performance.
Nothing beats an actual test IMHO.

So perhaps use a tool like apache JMeter combined with some scripting to
facilitate stress-testing both configurations. This would give you the most
accurate result that also happens to measure things against your _actual_
network configuration and all other details that are only specific for your
envionrment (e.g. other micro-services, load-balancers, etc ...).

I hope this might be useful.

Regards,

Taher

On Tuesday, January 24, 2023 12:38 +03, Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl