Dear OfBiz Community,

I hope you are doing well. My name is Javier Borkenztain, and I am a
member of the ASF and PMC member of the Apache Fineract project. I
realize that our projects have lots in common :).

I've been the Fintech track chair at ApacheCon since 2020, and I'd like
you to participate in the Fintech track at Community Over Code 2023,
the flagship event of the ASF (formerly known as ApacheCon).

As members of the ASF community, we share a common interest in open
source and the innovative ways in which it can be leveraged to drive
progress across various industries. In this spirit, we are excited to
explore the intersection of Fintech and open source at Community Over
Code 2023. Your experience and expertise in OfBiz would be invaluable
to the ASF community and the Fintech track.

Think of Apache Fineract as the "banking" module of OfBiz as we think
of Ofbiz as the "ERP" piece that Fineract lack of.

The Fintech track at Community Over Code 2023 allows experts from
across the ASF community to come together and share their knowledge
and insights on the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities in
the Fintech space. We are considering talks on any topic relating to
the intersection of Fintech and open source, so whether you have a
an unique perspective on a specific project or a broader topic that
interests the community, we would love to hear from you.

To submit your talk, visit
https://communityovercode.org/call-for-presentations/ and follow the
instructions on the page. The Call For Presentations (CFP) is open and
will close on July 13th, 2023, at 23:59 UTC.

If you have any questions or want to discuss the Fintech track
further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at
borky(at)apache(dot)org.

We would be thrilled to have you participate and share your insights
with the rest of the ASF community.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Javier