I do not condemn AI.  It is not a given that an AI is malicious to man per se.

It is true that an AIs under false pretense can interfere in any elektronically
based communication, and they allready do.  Using human like shaped avatars,
they may be able to interfere even in face to face communication. That is a
fact of life.

That does not mean, that we, man, have to give in to the situation.

On the contrary, it is our task to adapt to the situation and develop that what
makes us undeniably different from AI to the fullest extent possible.