Hello,

Since you are automating with ansible deployments of OFBiz, you might be
interested in the container images that the project is using for the demo
servers.

Note: Container images are provided by the project as a convenience for
users, but are not an officially supported distribution method. However in
your case I think you might find the approach to build and deploy
containers useful for your use of ansible.

The OFBIZ container images can be found here -
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/pkgs/container/ofbiz

The GitHub Actions workflow used to publish the container images:
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/trunk/.github/workflows/docker-image.yaml

Details about building a container image from source can be seen here:
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/trunk/DOCKER.md

The entry-point used to configure and launch OFBiz inside the container is
here:
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/trunk/docker/docker-entrypoint.sh

To see how we launch OFBiz as a container for demo-trunk:
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-tools/tree/master/demo-backup/ofbizdocker/home/ofbizdocker/demo-trunk

Hope that helps,

Dan.

--