Hi,
You can check the OrderContent data model and create a new table for
QuoteContent similar to OrderContent. In Content, DataResource you can link
the document and text and link the content with Quote. For the company
logo, you can see the company
<https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/partymgr/control/viewprofile?partyId=Company>
logo in PartyGroup
<https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/entity/find/PartyGroup>.logoImageUrl
field or you can also link the logo image in PartyContent as well.

--
Kind Regards,
Yashwant Dhakad

*HotWax Systems*