Hello Ingo,

* Store your upload directory on shared volume (bucket, nfs, sshfs other something like that) and mount it on the same patch on each server (like /var/lib/ofbiz/contents)
* Use the same path for the ofbiz home on each server hosting each instance.
* Configure the upload content on your ofbiz properties

Let's rock

Nicolas