I am currently working with Apache OFBiz version 18.12.06 and facing an issue
related to the CVE-2020-1938 vulnerability while attempting to upload an image
for vulnerability scanning. And trying to update the Tomcat latest version in
the Apache OfBiz configuration file. Could you please provide guidance
regarding the location of the Tomcat configuration files within the Apache
OFBiz application that need to be updated for this purpose? Additionally, any
insights or steps on how to proceed with updating the Tomcat version would be
greatly appreciated.

---- On Wed, 04 Oct 2023 12:18:39 +0530 Nithin P <nithi...@yobitel.com> wrote
---

Hi, I hope this message finds you in good health and high spirits.

I am currently working with Apache OFBiz version 18.12.06 and facing an issue
related to the CVE-2020-1938 vulnerability while attempting to upload an image
for vulnerability scanning. In an effort to mitigate this vulnerability, I am
keen on updating the Tomcat version within the Apache OFBiz application. Could
you please provide guidance regarding the location of the Tomcat configuration
files within the Apache OFBiz application that need to be updated for this
purpose? Additionally, any insights or steps on how to proceed with updating
the Tomcat version would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, I am looking to implement a feature that auto-generates a
password every time instead of using the default password for administrator
login. In pursuit of this, I have been delving into the source code of Apache
OFBiz to identify the configuration file associated with the admin password.
Could you kindly provide assistance in identifying the location of the admin
password configuration files within the Apache OFBiz application?

I am grateful for your kind assistance and guidance.

Best regards,

Nithin P

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. You cannot use or forward any
attachments in the email. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
Finally, the opinions disclosed by the sender do not have to reflect those of
the company, therefore the company refuses to take any liability for the damage
caused by the content of this email. Yobitel Communications Limited,  #11,
Kingsley Mews, Ley Street, Ilford, London - IG1 4BT, United Kingdom.
http://www.company.com
www.yobitel.com