After updating the Tomcat version from 9.0.54  to 9.0.80 still facing the
CVE-2020-1938 error

then  disabling port 8009 still facing the CVE-2020-1938 error

<Connector port=”8009″ protocol=”AJP/1.3″ redirectPort=”8080″
address=”YOUR_TOMCAT_IP_ADDRESS” requiredSecret=”YOUR_TOMCAT_AJP_SECRET” /> --
should i  configure proxy may be solve this issue ?

Thanks & Regards
Nithin

---- On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 16:27:46 +0530 Deepak Dixit <dee...@apache.org> wrote
---

Hi Nitin,

You can update the dependencies in build.gradle file
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/release18.12/build.gradle#L212

Please refer below commit for reference.
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/commit/2bde518c6b0c85f7ed228806ff6bb25ed8ca81af

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit