Hi Mk,

I recommend checking the following points first:

1. Database Optimization:
Indexes: Ensure that your database tables are properly indexed. Missing indexes
can dramatically slow down query performance.
Query Analysis: Use tools like slow query logs to identify inefficient queries
and optimize them.
Connection Pooling: Verify that your database connection settings are optimized
for your usage pattern.

For mysql/mariadb I use: https://github.com/major/MySQLTuner-perl for
performance recommendations

2. Server and JVM Tuning:
Memory Allocation: Increase the JVM heap size if necessary. This is especially
important if you are experiencing OutOfMemoryErrors.
Garbage Collection: Optimize garbage collection parameters to reduce overhead.
Tools like VisualVM can help monitor garbage collection and tweak settings.

3. OFBiz Configuration:
Thread Pools: Adjust the size of thread pools in OFBiz to match your server’s
hardware capabilities.
Service Engine: Review the service engine configuration for performance
bottlenecks.

Best regards
Ingo