Hello Community,

I'm working with the Manufacturing tutorial on Sharan's book - making
tables with wood, nails and varnish - when I run the MRP and as guided I
got the authentication error that - when searched - found that this was
reported before in the following thread but unfortunately when I applied
the workaround - noticed that the problem still there in the online demo -
it didn't work for me and I got the following error message which is not
describing exactly what is happening as I entered the 'facilityId' in the
params.

facilityId and facilityGroupId cannot be both null

https://lists.apache.org/list?user@ofbiz.apache.org:2022-11:User%20authorization%20is%20required%20for%20this%20service:%20executeMrp

Regards,
Emad