Hi Junaid,

Coordinator job datetimes are always expressed in UTC.

The timezone attribute for the coordinator-app and for datasets is only
used to perform DST adjustments. For example, if you want to run something
always at midnight where midnight may change -/+ 1hr because of a DST
observing timezone.

Regarding your second question, there are 2 EL functions you can use in the
coordinator action section and pass them as parameters to the WF job you
are starting from the coordinator, ${coord:nominalTime()} and
${coord:actualTime()}, the are explained in detail in the spec:
http://oozie.apache.org/docs/3.2.0-incubating/CoordinatorFunctionalSpec.html#a6.7.3._coord:nominalTime_EL_Function

Thx

--
Alejandro