Jinye Luo,

I'm afraid it is not possible to do what you want to do in the way you want
to do it.

Another approach would be that you have a java action that starts a
connection to your data source and writes it to HDFS. For example, if your
datasource is exposed with an HTTP server this would be quite easy (read
from HTTP stream, write to HDFS stream).

Thx

--
Alejandro