Has anyone ever faced a problem like below

[2013-05-28 14:25:01]Deploying job to Hadoop...
[2013-05-28 14:32:50]Deployment complete!
[2013-05-28 14:33:01]Error submitting workflow job to Oozie.
[2013-05-28 14:33:01]Please check if the "Job tracker end point" and "Oozie end
point" are valid!
[2013-05-28 14:33:01]E0901. E0901: Namenode [pofmv1145] not allowed, not in
Oozies whitelist

Has anybody used OOZIE with Talend?

Regards,
Shouvanik

-----Original Message-----
From: The Trainer [mailto:training.my.ho...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:05 AM
To: user@oozie.apache.org
Subject: Oozie 2.3.2 - Long running coordinators - purge service not deleting
historical actions

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for your reply.

Is there any script already available which I use daily to purge the
COORD_ACTIONS table records.

Thanks,

================================

Yes that is bug in 2.3.3.
You will need to delete those manually from the table.

Regards,
Mohammad

________________________________ From: The Trainer <
training.my.ho...@gmail.com> To: "user@oozie.apache.org" <
user@oozie.apache.org> Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:48 PM Subject: Oozie
2.3.2 - Long running coordinators - purge service not deleting historical
actions Hi All, I am using Oozie 2.3.2 and I have more than 5 different
coordinator jobs running concurrently  for 1 year duration. Found that Purge
service is not deleting already SUCCESSFUL Coordinator Action table records if
COORD_ACTIONS parent Coordinator job is still in RUNNING status.
Any remedy for this? There are so many records getting created in COORD_ACTIONS
table because o above different coordinator jobs. Thanks,

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its
affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be
scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment
of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com