Hi,

I have a use case like this - in a multi cluster (hadoop cluster)
environment if I would like to send a job/oozie workflow to a desired
cluster during runtime, how can this be done.

I see that there is JavaActionExecutor class which read NN and JobTracker
in createBaseHadoopConf method

All HadoopActionExectors are derived from JavaActionExecutor so this seems
to be a place wherein I can insert my code. How can I do this without
disrupting the original flow by adding my hook.

One option is to to derive my new JavaActionExecutor and over ride
createBaseHadoopConf method and then derive all ActionExecutors from my new
JavaActionExecutor. It doesn't seem to be elegant to me, so thought to ask
out here.

Any input will be useful.

Thanks.
-Dipesh