We have seen issues with self-signed certs, I've managed to get it to work on
windows by importing the cert into the trusted root ca store.

Linux has issued with this and it seems to be flash related.

Can you test on IE?

Stephen Cottham
Group IT Manager (Associate)

Robert Bird Group
Level 5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
Fax: +6173 319 2799

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. Unless expressly stated,
confidentiality and/or legal privilege is not intended to be waived by the
sending of this email. The contents of this email, including any attachments,
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately
by return email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read,
forward, copy, use or disclose this email or any attachments. Any views
expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states otherwise. It is your
responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening
or sending them on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any
liability for any consequential damage resulting from this email containing
computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com