Ok Guys,

I think I have it fixed. Maybe.

I decided to use my own mail server that I have running here, instead of
GMail.
I set it to Port 25, and put in the appropriate addresses and password, and
now I can send an email to my user account at qq.com - > which is in China.
It went ok, and I picked it up fine.

I sent a message to myself here, rob...@your-english-success.com and it
went through.

So hopefully - when someone registeres, they will get an email.

Thanks for the help folks. It seems that the TLS bit trying to talk to
GMail doesn't want to work - so as I can use port 25 locally, and my own
mail server then sorts it out, will do. I'm using hmailserver, which does a
reasonable job.

thanks everyone. I hope it's fixed...
Robert

<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pin-point-premium/id467970377?mt=8>*Pin