Hey there.
I have a question
The .doc as many files are not converting to the whiteboard.
Just .pdf, .png and the other one native.
I solved this only adapting this comand line to my patch, the line (on
prompt)
is
/usr/bin/soffice -headless -nofirststartwizard
-accept="socket,host=localhost,port=8100;urp;StarOffice.Service"

So I can do upload of ANY file of Openmeetings support.
My question is how to do this comand line with the debian boot (or any boot
to do this).
Because, if not, then I will do this comand every time I turn on my
computer.

Thanks for all.
Have a nice weekend.

I guess this is one of the final confs, after this I will do a battery of
tests.

I almost forgot, I do a script and put it on the init.d (the line above)
and also on rc2.d  but
with no accept from Openmeetings.

("Sorry for the poor english :-)")

--