hi maxim,
                i have rename ./red5-highperf.sh with ./red5.sh and
then restart the service /etc/init.d/red5 restart
but my server show error its borrower shows

Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost:5080.
  The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in
a few moments.
  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy,
make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

what is the problem?