I get the below error;
mysql> SELECT * invitations;
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual
that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near 'invitations' at line 1

Below is my sequence of steps;
logged in MY SQL
issue command "USE openmeetings;" to select the OM DB
issue command "SHOW FIELDs FROM invitations;" to see all the fields.
then I issue your command and got the above errors.

Is there a command or level I am missing before I can issue your command?

-john-

--
jt