Howdy,

I've been screwing around with styling the user interface.  I've figured out
how to edit some of the colors by editing the default theme's XML file, but I
can't figue out how to edit the acual icon images so that my changes are
reflected in the interface.  I've hunted around a bit and have found mention of
the capacity for openmeetings to use user-designed themes but haven't found any
documentation on this.  Might I be missing something?  if it's possible but not
yet documented, I'd be happy to write up some kind of amateur
documentation/tutorial on what I figure out, if someone could push me in the
right direction on these matters of styling.

Best,

Sam