I’m going to say that you can’t read too well because you’re not even sending
this to the updated user group. That gives a little insight on your reading.

From: Alexander Brovman [mailto:alexander.brov...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 5:14 PM
To: openmeetings-u...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: change location of Chat windows

Let me be honest Brajesh,

I have been searching online for the past 6 hours on how to modify/manipulate
the Chatwindow in a public conference room and changing the
baseconferenceroom.lzx file breaks flash, your incredibly vague and
indescriptive answer of changing the lzx files is neither helpful nor useful.
OpenLaszlo is a fucking mess, nobody uses it for anything relevant really and
dealing with it in openmeetings is a fucking disaster.

So the next time you try to answer someones question, either do it properly or
dont do it at all.