I would like to confirm for auto login procedure.

It seems like the username parameter of loginUser() must be a admin account.
Dose it correct?
If so, ordinary user (om_user.level_id=1) can not enter into any room by
auto login.
The procedure is as following.
  1.get session data by using getSession()
  2.login to om by using loginUser() with the admin account
  3.set user object by using setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHash().
  4.then redirect to om with the hash data that get by 3

If using ordinary account at 2, it get error code -26 that is mean "need
admin role".
I expect loginUser() can handle a ordinary account.
Is this spec or bug?
If it is bug, i try to fix it.

LFR

-Ono