Hello Maxim,

I tested your latest build with the latest moodle plugin. A OM session
via th OM-GUI and a OM session via moodle (plugin) seems to work stable.

I tested your build each time with two users: one moderator and one
normal user. Audio, video, using the whiteboard, screensharing and
recording worked as expected.

Tomorrow I will test to play the stored recordings again and to backup
and restore the system by deleting some recordings.

Thank you for your work!
Michael