Hi Lee,
Like I stated earlier it looks like it is an easy fix and I will try to do it when I get home in a few hours. It seems like all you have to do is modify the pom.xml file in the jodconverter and then replace it in the jodconverter. I am still learning java but it does not see like it would be horribly difficult to do :) Is there somewhere I can send it to be available to everyone if I successfully change it?