Thanks for your mail. I had installed the IvyDE. But while importing it was
showing some error in IvySettings.java like

java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxConfiguration$1 cannot be
cast to java.lang.String

Then I tried with previous version with Ivy only. That time I do not find
that exception.