thanks for suggestion.
i just did filed JIRA thing (not sure what half of those fields ask me - my
first issue).

now I'm thinking, maybe there are users, that would be hurt by this change.
is there a way to rename recording title? that way, if someone is not
satisfied by change in default name format, then they could name it them
self.
renaming is kind of needed anyway. we use OM with Moodle + plugin. and
creating content in system requires to select recording from dropdown list.
and now it just "Recording *****" list with dates. but that is a different
problem i think. plug-in could just return only current users recordings.