Hello Abhishek, If I use 'hideScreenSharing' option as false, then I won't able to share screen. Thats what I don't want. :(
On Monday 12 January 2015 10:01 AM, Abhishek Yadav wrote:
Hello Bhushan,

It is better if you use "addRoomWithModerationQuestionsAudioTypeAndHideOptions". Use hideScreenSharing options (true or false).

It will show or hide the recording and screen sharing option. I used this option previously. I means that applet will never come into picture (if hideScreenSharing=true) as the button on top-right side is not visible. Both screensharing and recording will hide.