Hi there,

yesterday I put 3.0.4 release on my test server.

Name    OpenMeetings Version 3.0.4
Version         3.0.4-RELEASE
Revision        1659257
Build date      16-February-2015

Unfortunately the screensharing app seems still to be signed by an untrusted certificate.

Am I wrong somehow?

Greetings Peter

Am 20.11.2014 um 09:09 schrieb Pierre Smits:
Maxim, Robert,

Thanks for sharing the insights. It is good to see that it resolved and available in the next release. This will help adoption by new users.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-