Hi,

How do I run the openmeeting installation again? Is there any uninstall
string I can ran?

I have deleted something. Now, I can't login using the default username
and password.

thanks.

This email message and attachments are confidential to our organisation and may
be subject to legal privilege. If you have received this email in error, please
advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution,
amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of
this message or attachments is prohibited. An electronic communication is not
received by PricewaterhouseCoopers until the contents of that communication
have come to the attention of the person who is the addressee of the electronic
communication. Only PricewaterhouseCoopers partners have authority to enter
into legal obligations on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers. If you are an
existing client, this email is provided in accordance with the latest terms of
engagement which we have agreed with you. Prior to opening this email or any
attachment, please check them for viruses.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is not responsible for: (i) any viruses in this email or
any attachment; or (ii) any effects this email or any attachments have on your
network or computer system.