Von: Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Monday, August 15, 2016 6:12 PM
An: Openmeetings user-list <user@openmeetings.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: AW: Not able to install with backup (3.02 to 3.12) "Enum missing"

Here is how you can display room [1]
You can find the code for getSecureHash and getUser here [2] and here [3]

$USER in Moodle contains details of currently logged in user

[1]
https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-moodle-plugin/blob/master/renderer.php#L123
[2]
https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-moodle-plugin/blob/master/lib.php#L71
[3]
https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-moodle-plugin/blob/master/api/OmGateway.php#L91

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 8:35 PM, Andre Wruszczak <wruszc...@web.de> wrote:
> Haha I know that feeling.
>

> So there is only ONE om-soap user, in the om-system. And everyone in
> the CMS logs into that single om-soap user and saves that sid.
>
> Then with that sid I can create a room, how do I generate a hash for
> the currently logged in user though?
>

> Code samples would be HIGHLY appreciated!
>
> Cheers
>
> Andre

>>> h
>>> tml
>>>
>>> In general the flow has not changed, just notation and documentation
>>> is new.
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Sebastian

>>> Hi Sebastian!
>>>
>>> Yes the problem was fixed once I deleted all the recordings.
>>>
>>> This helped me greatly, thanks!
>>>
>>> I will open the tickets first thing tomorrow.
>>>

>>> I have yet another question :
>>>
>>> http://openmeetings.apache.org/RestAPISample.html is very outdated.
>>>

>>> How do I login a normal non-admin user via the webservice in 3.1.2?
>>> I couldn’t find any documentation on that.
>>>

>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Andre

>>> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openmeetings/application/tags/3.1.2/op
>>> e
>>> n
>>> meetings-install/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/backup/Backup
>>> I
>>> m
>>> port.java?view=markup
>>>

>>> to handle old Recording Status format types.
>>>
>>> Please open a ticket at:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS
>>>

>>> You can assign it to me.
>>>

>>> 2) Please unzip the backup and look into the file "flvRecordings.xml".
>>>

>>> Maybe send me an example or put it somewhere on pastebin.com.
>>>
>>> But it should be as easy as replacing all occurrence of "Processing"
>>> and replace with "CONVERTING"
>>>

>>> Then zip it up again (keep in mind that I think you got to zip the
>>> content of the folder, not the root folder) and re-do the import.
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Sebastian

>>> Dear openmeetings user group,
>>>

>>> The problem persists, no matter how I try importing the backup.
>>>
>>> ./admin.sh -i or -r both do not work.
>>>  I always get the same error.
>>>
>>> The Web-Client itself isn’t really an option, my backup is very big
>>>

>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Andre

>>> a
>>> v
>>> a:58)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.transform.EnumTransform.read(EnumTransform.j
>>> a
>>> v
>>> a:29)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.transform.Transformer.read(Transformer.java:
>>> 1
>>> 0
>>> 6)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Support.read(Support.java:372)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.PrimitiveFactory.getInstance(PrimitiveF
>>> a
>>> c
>>> tory.java:105)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Primitive.readTemplate(Primitive.java:2
>>> 3
>>> 1
>>> )
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Primitive.read(Primitive.java:171)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Primitive.readElement(Primitive.java:20
>>> 7
>>> )
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Primitive.readElement(Primitive.java:18
>>> 9
>>> )
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Primitive.read(Primitive.java:124)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Composite.readVariable(Composite.java:6
>>> 2
>>> 3
>>> )
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Composite.readInstance(Composite.java:5
>>> 7
>>> 3
>>> )
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Composite.readUnion(Composite.java:549)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Composite.readElement(Composite.java:53
>>> 2
>>> )
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Composite.readElements(Composite.java:4
>>> 4
>>> 5
>>> )
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Composite.access$400(Composite.java:59)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Composite$Builder.read(Composite.java:1
>>> 3
>>> 8
>>> 3)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Composite.read(Composite.java:201)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Composite.read(Composite.java:148)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Traverser.read(Traverser.java:92)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Persister.read(Persister.java:625)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Persister.read(Persister.java:606)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.simpleframework.xml.core.Persister.read(Persister.java:584)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.openmeetings.backup.BackupImport.readRecordingList(Backup
>>> I
>>> m