As far as I rememder I had no problems with audio/video files in prevously OM
versions... I started with 3.1.4 of OM,  then was 3.1.5.

Did you have such problems with earlier OM versions than installed now?

Nik

From: Daniel Baker [mailto:djb2...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2017 10:09 AM
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Subject: Re: Uploading music to whiteboard is it possible ?

Ok I will have to upgrade to 3.2.0. Currently on 3.1.5

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 2:05 PM, Yakovlev N. <yakovlev...@krvostok.ru> wrote:

Hello Daniel,
I've checked uploading of music in mp3 and ogg formats.
All works fine without errors and a uploaded music plays in a OM's room.
But during playing a black rectangle is shown instead of something more
pleasant  :).
There is installed Centos 7.3 + OM3.2.0.

Best regards,
Nik