It works on your demo server for me too but not my own server.

My server:
Name    xxxx
Version         3.2.0
Revision        1782178
Build date      2017/02/08 14:1

I uploaded a docx and drew lines on various pages but it is not removed using the remove from one slide only tool.

Not sure why.

Thanks,

Dan