I now hear a yelping sound, like a puppy being stepped on, when I first login to OpenMeetings.  It also sounds when a chat message arrives.

I can't seem to find anything in the Configuration panel that would allow me to control or eliminate this.  As we are using OM for webinar presentations in which we allow chat questions from participants, the continual yelping on either side of the broadcast will be disruptive.  How can I turn this new "feature" off, please!

Tom Wagner, Jackson Orthopedic Foundation IT