Hi, Maxim!
I have some problems with SSL and no ideas to solve them.
Five months ago  I asked community how to install SSL on OM but nobody answered.
(http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openmeetings-user/201703.mbox/browser
   Subject: SSL with OM   Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:30:40 GMT  )
The manual listed on page http://openmeetings.apache.org/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html did
not help me.
No any errors in logs, browser hangs and shows an empty page.
Firefox outputs "Executing TLS-handshaking with vkc.krvostok.ru" on the left
bottom side.
The "openssl   s_client   -connect   vkc.krvostok.ru:5443" command hangs also
and outputs only one line: CONNECTED(00000003).
Firewall is off, tcp-5443 port is listening on the OM host.

Is there any roadmap of using selfsigned serfificates for OM?

Best regards
Nik

-----Original Message-----
From: Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 7:23 AM
To: Openmeetings user-list
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] HTTPS is now required

Hello All,

Google developers are trying to move WWW to HTTPS To force this transition they
restrict features available to HTTP sites in Chrome/Chromium Latest restriction
is: Camera and microphone will not be available to JS/Flash code for HTTP
sites: proof:

"Microphone and Camera access no longer works on insecure origins. To use this
feature, you should consider switching your application to a secure origin,
such as HTTPS. See https://goo.gl/rStTGz for more details."

So please set up HTTPS for your OM site to prevent camera/microphone issues.