Dear  Alekhya,

Further, if we were running Java 1.8_144 in IPv6 Windows environment, we might
want to add the following to JNLP to check if it works:

<j2se version="1.8.144" href="http://java.sun.com/products/autodl/j2se";
      java-vm-args="-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"/>

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions

www.Coscend.com <http://www.coscend.com/>

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education,
Telepresence Services, on the fly…

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages
from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html