Maxim--

can I assume then that the scripts can be moved elsewhere as long as all the web content remains in the /var/www/html folder?

On 10/12/2017 08:56 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
Actually place is not that's important :)
The only issue with /var/www is it "might" be accessible by regular web server.

This is why in instruction it is recommended to use separate user for om.

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)